Great work this past week! The families and Nocturne went smoothly and this week will be similar to last week!
Sunday will look like this:
- 1:00-2:15pm Russian Family (with Shannon)
- 1:45-3:00pm American Family, English Lady, Shopkeepers, International Dolls, Ballerina (with Shannon)
PLEASE NOTE THE OVERLAP! We need you to meet as well as rehearse meeting on stage!!!
- 1:00-3:00 While that is happening, Joyce will be rehearsing Chris and Natalie’s Can Can Dance in the kitchen side of the big room! Joyce will join Shannon and the families from 1:45-2:15 to help out.
- 3:00-5:00pm Nocturne and Sad Dance: Ballerinas and other dolls. IMPORTANT: If one of your parts is a “real person/child,” then you do NOT need to stay from 3-5pm.
We still have costume fittings!
- 1:30 ENGLISH LADY, AMERICAN MOTHER
- 2:15 RUSSIAN CHILDREN, BABY BEAR
Healthy Snack Sales continue this week! Send your dancer with a few dollars – each snack will be $1 each. The proceeds will benefit our production, so you’re fueling your dancers and helping out at the same time! Snacks will be sold from 3-5pm this week .
Tickets go on sale to the public on Sunday, so make sure you snap up the seats you want! The Rebuzzinis will be at rehearsal with tickets for sale from 2-3:15pm. You can find more information about tickets in last week’s post OR at our Facebook event! Invite your friends!!!
POSTERS will be available for pickup this week. Please see Jan Gaulin for a handful of postersand help publicize our wonderful show.
Kim still needs you to hand in your ADS!!! The form will be sent out via email, and is also available for download on the blog.
You have one week left to get the appropriate shoes and tights. Any questions you have about those can be answered HERE. Please have what you need on November 3rd! PEASANTS/STACKING DOLLS – do not purchase black pointe shoe ribbon for your shoes. Barbara has black elastic that will criss cross over your legs instead!
Please be nice to Shannon this week! I’ll be back before the Costume Parade and the first full cast rehearsal, if you have residual questions.